Brandy Retiring and Settling Down


Brandy has been an excellent puppy mother for us and all her pup's out there but it is time for her to live her life out without the worry and hassle of breeding. So on January 4th we took her tour Vet and had her fixed or spayed however you desire it to be said. She has giving many out there new friends, wonderful little fuzzy balls of fur but she deserves a rest so I thought I would post a little bio of her and will continue this for the others as they get to their respective times.

We do not sell or anything like that our friends they continue to be and will remain at HoneyCreek through their lives as they were never just breeding dogs but our family that gave us little fuzzy balls of fur to pass on to others through their years with us. We love each and everyone of them dearly.

Brandy



Born May 06 2014 a beautiful little Red Merle ball of fur AKC #DN39569004. Brandy was one of the 1st 3 Aussies we purchased and at that time those 3 where the only ones we had planned on having, how things change.

We got up early that morning and headed for Springfield Missouri to Megan house. We had already seen Brandy online and made our choice via online so we were pretty sure of what to expect. But once we pulled into the drive and got out, walked to Megan's door and saw a whole porch full of Aussie pups it was a little overwhelming to say the least. But we saw our little Red Merle cutie and she actually came to my paint legs and started tugging on them the others did not do this so I knew at that point we had did good, she picked us.

From that point on Brandy has been my (Ben) friend, coming to me more than Linda, sleeping right on me at night and protecting me if one of they other Aussies or anything else appears to threatening me she is my protector. But will give the best kisses of any of them, so sweet. 

Through her litters I have been right by her side during birthing as she is not comfortable unless I am with her, I have even slept on the floor all night during birthing just so she feels safe and comfortable and all in general has gone well except for 1 litter when she gave birth 3 weeks premature, the pups did not survive no matter how hard we tried, it was just to early.

Her last litter was a fantastic litter I do have to say with out a doubt though all her pups where beautiful this last litter was her best I just think she knew it was her last so she put all of her into it. It did not go without a concern though but this time with her, she developed a heart murmur during birth and during pup development. It has now subsided somewhat but remains so that is why along with it just being time we had her spayed, for her health and I am glad we did love her tremendously and want nothing to happen to her.

Well there is a lot more I could write but this little short bio is my little tribute to my precious little girl so I will not rant anymore just know I/We love her and wish her a long happy fun filled care free life with us.

Comments

What's Popular