Brandy's last litter 2017


Brandy has giving us and many others the joy of her puppies over the past few years but it is now time for her to enjoy her life without the burden of having puppies. Her previous litter in 2016 where premature and we lost them this litter of 2017 she gave us 6 wonderful puppies that were adopted their 1st week on this earth but it came with a price to her. She developed a heart murmur afterwards that has not subsided yet. Though per our Vet it is not life threatening at this time it is our judgement that she is more important to our family of Aussie's than anymore puppies could ever be so for this reason this will be her last litter.

Brandy is my personally (Ben) favorite, she is loyal to me, protective of me and showers me at every possible time with kisses. I would do nothing to put her in harms way and relish the fact she will no longer have a burden put on her.

We have to wait until this litter has gone to their forever homes and 1 month after that for mother hood to subside from her but at that point she will have a Vet appointment to be spayed and if she could talk I am sure she would be saying Thank You Daddy!

To all that have her wonderful puppies Thanks to you from her and I. Blessings be your way always.

Ben

Comments

What's Popular