Well that was fast.....


All of Brandy and Rusty's 2017 puppies have found their new Forever homes. Now just waiting on their 8 week birthday in order to go to them. 4 of the girls are staying in the states from here to there. 2 of the girls are going to be heading for Uruguay, South America to become a part of a Sheep Ranch.

To those that I could not fill their needs this go around please check back as our other girls next cycles are due late this year to the start of next year.

I still am not 100% sure Penny is not with puppy, she is getting big and I know Rusty and her hooked but being her 1st litter I am not sure if it took or not so that is pending for now.

Rusty IS starting to get interested in Molly so that maybe happening around the corner sometime.

Lot's of things going on lately, stay posted to the website for the latest going on's around here as I update it on a as it happens basis.

Until next time.

Comments

What's Popular