One of our past puppies in their Forever home.

Tillie, Momma’s little Girl. 
Waltzing Matilda of Holly Hilltop 
by Nettie Grimes 
Berger, Mo. 
Tillie, Waltzing Matilda of Holly Hilltop 

9 months old...
She sat quietly for 10 seconds for a treat!
She is a bright and energetic dog. I want to get a video of her running when the mud clears. She is really fast. She has an elegant almost regal prance when running along at slow speed.
If I am carrying a load of towels or anything, I have to give her something to carry, too.
She wants to go everywhere with me. She's learned so many words.
She has a mind of her own and can be quite mischievous. But...she is a sweet girl. She has trouble understanding that she is too rambunctious for some people. She is really listening better. I find if I say, “Tillie, look at Momma,” before giving a direction, she listens better. Having her sit before she comes in front outside calms her down, too.
She is a spunky one and really bright. She tried to have a bossy little temper at around six months and I had to get pretty firm with her. She is much better now.
Do all Aussies do that tilt their head back and forth thing when trying to understand you? It is so cute.
She was hiding behind the corner of the playhouse one day waiting for me to say, “Come on,Tillie. You can have a piece of candy.” Candy = a couple of Cheerios.
When she gets a small Milk-bone dog biscuit, she wants two and wants me to hand them to her. I pitched them on the floor next to her one day and she looked at me with astonishment. She waited for me to hand them to her. She takes both in her mouth at once and heads toward her bed to munch on them. Jim laughed and said, “I don't think you are training that dog. I think she is training you.”
She may be a little spoiled. It is my fault.
It have discovered that an Aussie's temperament is very different than a Sheltie's.
They are not better or worse...just different.
I am crazy about her.

Comments

What's Popular